Welcome to the 4th eREC
The Recycling Expo and Conference “eREC” is a virtual platform for the recycling industry that facilitates the national and international exchange between companies and customers. Companies can use this platform to present themselves, their newest products, and innovations and enjoy the advantages of online networking. Accordingly, the digital recycling expo and conference is the best opportunity to present oneself to customers without any travel costs involved.
Furthermore, every exhibitor can create his virtual stand and upload brochures, videos, or information material accessible to all visitors. Moreover, visitors can visit all booths, see new products, and get in touch with the exhibitors via live chat option. Apart from presenting the newest products and ideas, every exhibitor has the chance to take part in the extensive framework program – either as a passive participant or as an active speaker. All visitors can access the framework program and take part in webinars or live contributions, which focus on different topics of the recycling industry.
Just a few clicks and all visitors, exhibitors, and speakers can easily access the virtual world of the new “Digital Recycling Expo and Conference for Circular Economy and Waste Management”.
Join us – it is time to go online.
eREC is a virtual expo with a broad framework program presenting valuable content from the recycling industry.
- No travel costs, no stress, no pressure – you can easily access the event using your smartphone, tablet, or computer, no matter where you are.
- Explore our carefully selected, fascinating, and useful range of webinars, presentations, and discussions focusing on trends and innovations.
- Check out all of the virtual stands.
- Meet all of the exhibitors – you only have to use the live chat and start typing.
- You will have access to all videos, products, and company information 24/7.
- eREC fits in your pocket and works with all devices.
- No running from presentation to presentation, no pressure that you might miss something – just three clicks, and you can switch from one stand to another, or suddenly you will find yourself sitting in the audience waiting for one of the eREC-webinars to start.
Photos (at the top): TSUNG-LIN WU, momius, fotofabrika, monticellllo, sveta, poko42, Petair / stock.adobe.com
Countdown to the opening of the next eREC
RECYCLING EXPO AND CONFERENCE
Why exhibiting at eREC?
Brochures, videos, or information material of the expo is accessible. Moreover, visitors can visit all booths, see new products, and get in touch with the exhibitors via live chat option. All visitors can access the framework program and take part in webinars or live contributions, which focus on different topics from the recycling industry.
- Increasing a company’s level of awareness/image cultivation: In a digital age, in which the internet has become a daily companion, the online presence is essential for a company’s success. Therefore, nowadays, no modern company should miss the opportunity to further expand its presence. The virtual expo increases the digital reach enormously and enables a wide variety of visitors from all over the world to access the innovations of the industry.
- Presenting your brand: Thanks to various tools, companies can present different products, services, and brands through information brochures, links, and videos.
- Getting to know new markets, competitors and suppliers: eREC is the ideal platform for presenting your company to new customers. Particularly, small and medium-sized companies display their products and services in the best possible way with a small amount of time and money. Of course, also larger companies can take advantage of this opportunity to introduce themselves to new customers on a different platform with a minimum expenditure of time.
- Presenting products and services: Through videos, links, and information brochures that the visitors will find at all stands, customers can gain optimal insight into a company’s entire competence spectrum.
- Identifying customer needs: All stands have a live chat option. Therefore, all customers and visitors can enter into conversation with the respective exhibitor in a completely uncomplicated manner. Of course, there is also the possibility to talk to the exhibitors via video call. Besides, an online business card will be available at each stand, showing name, number and e-mail address. In no way does this mean that communication will be neglected but will instead be taken to a different, virtual level, because even in the digital world communication is key.
- Monitoring of trends: eREC’s framework program is designed in such a way that a large number of presentations and contributions deal with current trends, topics and innovations. This allows both visitors and exhibitors to find out about relevant news from the industry.
- Save those expenses that are usually involved when taking part in physical events.
- Be part of our framework program and present your company on stage in front of an audience.
- Present your company and your range of products.
- Get access to global networks and useful information.
- Enjoy the advantages of international and digital networking.
- Generate new leads by using social media and your website.
Enjoy the advantages of the digitalization. Everyone, no matter where he is, can go online and explore the virtual world of eREC. That’s the place where international companies, customers, experts, and decision-makers come together.
Communication and Customer Interaction
Visitors and potential customers have access to a company’s image video, presentations, flyers, and product information while visiting a stand. Moreover, companies can virtually meet potential clients by using the live chat option. Furthermore, exhibitors can use live-webinars and presentations to present themselves, their products, and services during the event.
All stand-packages include a selection of five Photoshop-templates. Either the exhibitor decides to create the stand on his own using the templates or hire an agency. Or he decides to leave the graphical adjustment to us, and we will take care of the stand’s set-up.
SPEAKER LAST EXPO
G.E.O.S. Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH
Dr. Barbara Gleede
HD. JOBST BASSUM GmbH
Rogier de Klein
DMT GmbH & Co. KG
Hans Werner Brocke
Dr. Clemens Pues
PreZero Recycling Deutschland
Dr. Hermann Onusseit
Dr. Jelena Barbir
Prof. Edward Kosior
Dr. Beate Kummer
Dr. Henning Wilts
Wuppertal Institut für Klima, Umwelt, Energie gGmbH, Recording
Dr. Jens Hamprecht
Dr. Hildebrand von Hundt
bifa Umweltinstitut GmbH
Dr. Thomas Probst