The Recycling Expo and Conference “eREC” is a virtual platform for the recycling industry that facilitates the national and international exchange between companies and customers. Companies can use this platform to present themselves, their newest products, and innovations and enjoy the advantages of online networking. All brochures, videos, or information material of the expo is accessible to the visitors. Moreover, visitors can visit all booths, see new products, and get in touch with the exhibitors via live chat option. All visitors can access the framework program and take part in webinars or live contributions, which focus on different topics from the recycling industry.
Why exhibiting at eREC?
- Increasing a company’s level of awareness/image cultivation: In a digital age, in which the internet has become a daily companion, the online presence is essential for a company’s success. Therefore, nowadays, no modern company should miss the opportunity to further expand its presence. The virtual expo increases the digital reach enormously and enables a wide variety of visitors from all over the world to access the innovations of the industry.
- Presenting your brand: Thanks to various tools, companies can present different products, services, and brands through information brochures, links, and videos.
- Getting to know new markets, competitors and suppliers: eREC is the ideal platform for presenting your company to new customers. Particularly, small and medium-sized companies display their products and services in the best possible way with a small amount of time and money. Of course, also larger companies can take advantage of this opportunity to introduce themselves to new customers on a different platform with a minimum expenditure of time.
- Presenting products and services: Through videos, links, and information brochures that the visitors will find at all stands, customers can gain optimal insight into a company’s entire competence spectrum.
- Identifying customer needs: All stands have a live chat option. Therefore, all customers and visitors can enter into conversation with the respective exhibitor in a completely uncomplicated manner. Of course, there is also the possibility to talk to the exhibitors via video call. Besides, an online business card will be available at each stand, showing name, number and e-mail address. In no way does this mean that communication will be neglected but will instead be taken to a different, virtual level, because even in the digital world communication is key.
- Monitoring of trends: eREC’s framework program is designed in such a way that a large number of presentations and contributions deal with current trends, topics and innovations. This allows both visitors and exhibitors to find out about relevant news from the industry.
Packages for Exhibitors:
Create your Exhibition Stand:
All stand-packages include a selection of five Photoshop-templates. Either the exhibitor decides to create the stand on his own using the templates or hire an agency. Or he decides to leave the graphical adjustment to us, and we will take care of the stand’s set-up. Additional costs for set-up service: (according to expenditure) starting from 300, – Euro.
Your Stand: Checklist
In general, your virtual exhibition stand consists of three components:
- Background graphic
- Widgets for providing visitors with information, videos, and pictures
- Contact information and interaction with visitors
Before you start the creation of your stand, we suggest planning where you want to include media (videos, pictures, etc.) for the visitors. This information is positioned on the background graphic using so-called “widgets”.
The stand’s background graphic consists of one picture (image format: JPG, PNG, or GIF), dimensions: width 3000 px, height 1136 px
Note: Only the middle area in the dimensions width 1920 px, height 1136 px can be used for widget positioning.
The company logo consists of one picture (image format: JPG, PNG, or GIF), dimensions: width 350px, height 200px
Description and catalogue text
Additional Media: Documents, pictures, videos
You can use PDF-files for brochures, flyers, or product information. Moreover, you can upload pictures and videos of your products and services. We suggest uploading a brief description of all media (this is not necessary for your company logo and background graphic). Additionally, metatags can be set to the description for pdf-files.