PlasticsEurope Deutschland e. V., the Germany-based association of plastics manufacturers, is part of the pan-European organization PlasticsEurope. The head office of the Central Europe region, which is one of the five areas of PlasticsEurope, is Frankfurt am Main. Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, and Slovak Republic are part of the Central Europe region.
PlasticsEurope is a leading European trade association, with centers in Brussels, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan and Paris. The association is networking with European and national plastics associations. Moreover, PlasticsEurope has more than 100 member companies, who are responsible for producing more than 90 percent of all polymers across the 27 member states of the European Union, plus Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, and the UK.
PlasticsEurope is a leading pan-European association and represents plastics manufacturers active in the European plastics industry. The plastics industry in Europe is a vibrant sector that helps improve the quality of life by enabling innovation, facilitating resource efficiency, and enhancing climate protection. More than 1.6 million people work in about 60,000 companies in the plastics industry (in processing mostly small to medium-sized companies) and generate a turnover of over 360 billion euros per year.
- Website of the association: plasticseurope.org or www.plasticseurope.de
- Website of the German plastic value chain: http://www.kunststoffkanns.de/
- Website of Kunststoff-Verarbeiterverband IK and PlasticsEurope Germany: https://newsroom.kunststoffverpackungen.de/
- Website „Team Kunststoff“: https://www.team-kunststoff.de/
- Website „K 2019“: https://www.plasticsshapethefuture.de/
Tel.: 069 / 2556 1307
PlasticsEurope Deutschland e. V.
Mainzer Landstr. 55